Schedule Openings/Opportunities for Rental Times at J.I.D.S.
J.I.D.S. is now offering rental times to dance classes and for rehearsals that are non J.I.D.S classes/workshops. Current open hours (for most weeks) are listed below. The schedule changes frequently. Please Janna to confirm available times and days. If the times you prefer are not currently available, please let us know to put you on our Waiting List and we will inform you when those times become available. All Studio polices and regulations apply to rental instructors and their guests/students. A copy of the studio rules and policies will be provided upon request.
Available Days and Times:
• Sundays: Before 5pm and after 7pm most days
• Mondays: 4:30-5:30pm and after 9:00pm
• Tuesdays: 4:30-5:30pm and after 9:00pm
• Wednesdays: After 8:00pm most days
• Thursdays: 4:30-5:30pm and after 9:00pm
• Fridays: After 8:00pm
• Saturdays: After 11am most days
Studio Rental Rates
• $35 hr for one time usage with a minimum of 2 hrs rented. Damage deposit required for one time usage of studio space of $125. Deposit is refundable upon verification of a clean and undamaged studio after the class/event.
• $25 hr for weekly scheduled classes approved by Janna. Must be a recurring weekly class for the discounted rate and have $50 damage deposit on file.
• Payment for a minimum of 4 recurring classes in the same time slot is required to add a new regular class to J.I.D.S. Class Schedule.
• 50% deposit (non-refundable) required to book time. Full payment for recurring classes required for J.I.D.S. publish and promote class.
• Full balance of payment for rental term required prior to first use.
• Payment in full required at the beginning of the month for all recurring class rentals. An additional fee will be applied for any recurring class fees not paid by the 5th of the month of 15% of class monthly fees.
Rental payments are non refundable. If an instructor needs to cancel an individual class and notifies J.I.D.S. at least one week prior to the cancellation, J.I.D.S can provide a credit for the missed time valid up to one (1) month from the original class date(s) with written request to reschedule missed pre paid studio time provided to Janna in advance.
To cancel the entire class series, instructors must give J.I.D.S. at least two (2) weeks written notice of the cancellation and will be responsible for payments covering the regular class times during the two-week notice period.
Studio Use Policies
• Food and drink (non alcoholic) other than water are not permitted in the Studio, except with pre-payment of a $50 Cleaning Deposit for weekly rentals and $125 for one time rentals. Deposit is refundable upon verification of a clean studio after the class/event.
• NO SMOKING OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON STUDIO PREMISES in accordance with studio policy as well as Virginia State and Federal Law. To do so will result in immediate forfeiture of studio usage rights and all fees paid to date as well as removal from studio premises.
• J.I.D.S. has a strict NO OBSERVER policy. This is to include any guests/friends/relatives/etc. of students/workshop participants/children not in classes and all other non participants. This is for the safety and comfort of both the instructors and students in any class and the studio premises.
• The dressing room/office space is not part of the rental agreement and will be open only if Janna or one of her representatives is on site.
• Signed and Dated contract required before use of studio. Contact Janna for details.
• J.I.D.S. reserves the right to refuse rental of the studio at anytime.